Thursday, November 21, 2013

Purple Snoods are In This Season

I have been trying to expand my knitting skills and use up some of the leftover yarn I have collected over the years so I decided to attempt knitting a snood for Luna.  It came out pretty good and I'm quite pleased at how well it goes with Luna's coat.  She looks very stylish.  I can't wait to show it off this winter and I know Luna appreciates having a warm neck on our nighttime walks.

"Seriously?  You want me to wear this?"
Close up of my handiwork.
"Does purple go with this face?"
She's such a sassy fashionista.

2 comments:

genji said...

Looks like stinkeye in the first few pics, but she looks very appreciative when wearing it out in the cold.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. You have some remarkable knitting skills. That is a great looking neck warmer. The color purple is just perfect. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals