Monday, January 7, 2013

Cuddle Puppy

I've often referred to Luna as a "Velcro" dog. She loves to follow Mike and me around and wants to stay close when we go for a run. All good things.

Sometimes she takes "Velcro" to a new level when she decides it's time for cuddling. A few nights ago, Luna and I were lounging on the spare bed. I rolled Luna on to her back to pet her belly. Apparently, Luna was enjoying the attention because she stayed on her back with her head on my chest for a long time. In fact, it was very difficult to convince Luna that we should get up. Good thing Mike was around to get these pictures.

3 comments:

genji said...

Very cute. I love the snuggly ones.

Auntie M said...

Oh if that just isn't the BEST.

Jay said...

Awwwww...! I've never had one that got onto my lap. Have to say I'd be torn; on the one hand it would just be so wonderful, and on the other, it would be so painful! LOL!

Luna is a sweetheart!