Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Warm Winter Walk

Last weekend, the weather was unseasonably warm.  Mike and I decided to take advantage of the warm weather by going on a long walk on a new trail by our house.  The path we took led us over bridges, along streams, and through woods.  It was a easy walk with plenty of interesting things to look at.
It's so warm Luna didn't need her coat.
But the wind was a bit intense so we put the coat on.
The trail's end.  Time to turn around and head back to the car.

On a different note, I was coming home late one night last week and noticed the moon was extremely large and bright.  I snapped this picture on my phone.  Sometimes I wish it was easier to take pictures of the night sky because it is so beautiful.

Luna.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely photos.

Luna bright in the sky and Luna bright in your hearts.

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

I like her lovely yellow coat!!

You're lucky to be having warm temperatures, it's been bitterly cold here, and last week's snow hasn't melted, but turned to ice instead!