Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Road trip

Today I had to drive all over the state to run some errands for work.  It was going to be a long, lonely drive so I decided to bring Luna along.  I know she likes to stick her nose out the window so when we weren't driving on highways I opened the windows a crack.  Because her head is so skinny she was able to stick her whole head out the window and enjoy the wind.  I wish I could have taken a picture, but someone needed to watch the road.

Our first stop was to the Middlesex County 4-H office which I didn't realize is located in a beautiful park.  Luna and I took a few minutes to explore one of the many trails which led to the pond.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera which was disappointing since she looked so pretty in the woods.

We then traveled to the Burlington County 4-H office and then back home.  We did stop for a bite to eat at a deli and Luna was very good about letting me finish my lunch.  When we got back home I decided that we should try to find the local dog park that everyone talks about.  After walking around in the hot sun for a long time we still could not find the park.  I gave up and we headed home.  I used Google maps to locate the park so we will have to try again soon.

I will try to do better at bringing my camera with me all the time to capture fun adventures like this one.

No comments: