Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photo Shoot

Before sending in Luna's paperwork to become an official therapy dog, I needed to get a current and decent picture of her.  Obviously, I have taken plenty of photos of Luna for the blog so this should not have been a problem.  However, the photo will be used for her ID card so it needs to be one where she is looking at the camera (and doesn't look silly).  So we had a quick photo shoot and here is what we got.
Focusing on the treat.
I think we used this one since her eyes were not glowing as much.
Perfect except for the glowing eye.
How adorable is she with her head tilted?
After I got the picture I needed, Luna was still looking for treats so we started doing some fun shots.  I just love the way her face is so expressive.  Here are some shots I took holding the camera at weird angles and heights.
Pretty girl.
Ruler of the office. This reminds me of a CEO on the cover of a business magazine.
Whatcha lookin' at?
 I haven't talked too much lately about Luna's current tricks so here are pictures of some of her favorites.  Obviously, they're better to see on video.

Spin.
Twist.
Paw.

3 comments:

Hiking Hounds said...

She is so cute with her little head tilt. The last picture is super sweet. :-)

genji said...

Very cute! Our black girl became more expressive as her face whitened, and she got white eyebrows.

Sue said...

She's looking so happy:)