Here is a list of Luna's accomplishments since her accident in December:
- She has relearned how to walk, trot, and run.
- She has relearned how to navigate stairs and hard floors.
- She has learned how to walk on a treadmill underwater and balance on a yoga ball.
- She has learned how to play.
- She has successfully completed a basic obedience class.
- She has been certified as a therapy dog.
- She has helped me teach 4-H members about dog physical therapy.
- She has learned how to bark and has shown more of her personality.
- She has become more independent.
- She has strengthened her bond with Mike and me.
|First day home.|
|Plenty of soft items to catch a "mobile" dog.|
|Harness to help her get up.|
|First time on the yoga peanut.|
|First time in the underwater treadmill.|
|The living room during her toddling stage.|
|Getting the hang of physical therapy.|
|Walking on her own in the tank.|
|Enjoying walks again.|
|Enjoying the park again.|
|Enjoying life in the Garden State.|